In the last few years, Bitcoin and other digital assets have captivated people across the globe. Crypto-enthusiasts attracted to the new technology have formed a sizable, growing, vibrant and diverse community. It embraces members from different walks of life, professions, and levels of tech-savviness. Much of this can be contributed to the power of referral!
At ChainEX, we understand that the one process which remains a key part of any business’ success is the power of customer (or users in our case) referrals. Good word of mouth speaks volumes about the quality of a business, and a trusted referral can do a lot to grow a business — especially where traditional marketing might fall short. That’s why we have our own referral programme where you can earn real crypto for referring anyone you know.
How it works:
Did you share your referral link? Great! Keep the following in mind:
- You will automatically qualify for referral rewards based on the trades of your referred users.
- Referral rewards will be paid in the currency that a referred user’s fee was paid, e.g. if a user makes an ETH/BTC trade, the fee and the rewards will be paid in BTC.
- Therefore, it is possible to receive rewards in more than one currency during the referral process if trades are completed in more than one base coin.
- ZAR market fees are paid in the traded, digital currency and not ZAR. You will receive your reward in the digital currency, e.g. if a trade was completed on ETH/ZAR, you will receive the reward in ETH.
- The calculation of the referral rewards is an automated process that will be triggered and processed every time a referred user executes a trade.
- Rewards will be deposited in your registered wallet addresses on ChainEX.
- ChainEX will update you on your referral rewards via weekly referral earnings reports sent automatically to your registered e-mail address. You can also view a summary of your current and historical earnings HERE after logging into your account.
There are four levels of referral rewards. Click HERE for more details regarding these levels.
Take a look at the diagrams below for examples of the referral rewards that can be earned.